Water Cooler Servicing
What’s involved in a detailed service
- Water bottle is emptied out
- Water bottle filled with water and cleansing solution
- Solution left to sit for 30 minutes
- Bottle inside is cleaned with a special bottle brush
- Water bottle is rinsed twice to remove any chemical residue
- Water bottle is refilled with filtered water
- Reservoir, which keeps the water cold, is sterilised
- Taps are removed, flushed out and cleaned
- Condenser in the heat exchange area is flushed out
Water cooler cleaning is regulated and the work we perform is guided by national standards. Thorough cleaning of the systems is required at three (for bottle top) or six-monthly (for plumbed in models) service intervals, with timely filter changes being of utmost importance.
We take care of scheduling all recommended services and notes are recorded directly into our system via the technician’s iPad at the time of servicing. We also write on the filters to ensure a change date is not missed.